There is always room for more supporters and we would love to have you join the club. Dues are currently $15 per year for an individual membership and $25 per year for a family membership. All Buckeye fans are welcome! The only requirement is that members support The Ohio State University. Neither attendance at or graduation from The Ohio State University is required to join the Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Florida.
Membership Has it’s Benefits:
- Notification of club activities
- Leadership opportunities
- Dues support the Scholarship Fund
- Dues support the Club expenses
- Discounts at the College Traditions (see code on the Merchandise page)
- Connect with the local network of Ohio State alumni, former students, and supporters
- Expand personal and professional contacts
- Attend club-sponsored events
- Give back to the community through service events
- Share their Ohio State pride with their families
- Interact with and make a positive impact on Ohio State
- Recruit the next generation of Buckeyes
- Eligible to purchase club tickets to OSU sporting events (when/if available)
- Discounted tickets to paid club events
- Free raffle tickets during game days
- Discounted club merchandise
- Member only raffles
- Membership button
- 10% Off purchases at Buckeye Fan Apparel
- 10% off bill during Game Day watches at BWW at I-Drive location includes customized specials on drinks & food
- 10% Off purchases at Conrads College Gifts
- 1 Year FREE Online Subscription to Buckeye Sports Bulletin
Regardless of your stage in life, the Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Florida has opportunities for you to connect with the spirit of The Ohio State University while you live in Central Florida or are just visiting.
PLEASE NOTE: Membership in the Club does not include membership in the Alumni Association nor does membership in the Alumni Association include membership in the Club.
RENEW OR JOIN TODAY
Become a member of the Best Damn Club in the Land. Use Paypal or fill out the application attached at the bottom of this page and mail it in. Either way become a part of the excitement. In addition, you can make a donation to our scholarship fund.