The Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Florida has two main Official Game Day Watch locations in Central Florida.
Buffalo Wild Wings (Sea World Location)
10761 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Come join us each game day and see why we are called “Columbus South”. We are the best places to watch Ohio State Football if you can’t be in the Horseshoe. Our club will follow CDC and local guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for our alumni, fans, and friends.
Get there early to grab a seat and order a drink. This is a family friendly event, and Buckeyes of all ages are welcome to join us.
What happens at our Game Day Watch Parties?
- Weekly member drawings
- Good food and spirits in a family-oriented atmosphere
- The thrill of watching Ohio State football with several hundred other crazy Buckeye fans!
- 50/50 raffle
- Pregame; Band Ramp Entrance and Script OHIO
- Halftime Member “Buckeye Stuff” giveaway.
- Candy Buckeyes in exchange for a $.25 donation
- Sing-a-long to Buckeye music
- Our own Script Ohio in the parking lot on that OH so special M-Game Day!
- Auctions for “Special” Buckeye items benefiting A Gift for Teaching and our scholarship fund
- And of course, the singing of “Carmen Ohio” at the end of every game win or lose!
Schedule is subject to change. Please check the official schedule to confirm kick-off times.
- September 2 @ Minnesota
- September 11 vs. Oregon
- September 18 vs. Tulsa
- September 25 vs. Akron
- October 2 @ Rutgers
- October 9 vs. Maryland
- October 16 – BYE
- October 23 @. Indiana
- October 30 vs. Penn State
- November 6 @ Nebraska
- November 13 vs. Purdue
- November 20 vs. Michigan State
- November 27 @ Michigan
- December 4 – Big Ten Championship