The Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Florida has two main Official Game Day Watch locations in Central Florida. Come join the us every Game Day Saturday. Why are we called Columbus South? Because we are the best place to watch Ohio State Football if you can’t be in the Horseshoe. What happens at our Game Day Watch Parties?
- Weekly member drawings
- Good food and spirits in a family oriented atmosphere
- The thrill of watching Ohio State football with several hundred other crazy Buckeye fans!
- 50/50 raffle
- Pregame; Band Ramp Entrance and Script OHIO
- Halftime Member “Buckeye Stuff” giveaway.
- Candy Buckeyes in exchange for a $.25 donation
- Sing-a-long to Buckeye music
- Our own Script Ohio in the parking lot on that OH so special M-Game Day!
- Auctions for “Special” Buckeye items benefiting A Gift for Teaching and our scholarship fund
- And of course, the singing of “Carmen Ohio” at the end of every game win or lose!
Frogger’s Grill & Bar
1022 FL-436 #1022, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Phone: (407) 865-7703
7500 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 674-6571