The Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Florida has only one official Game Day Watch location in Central Florida.
AROOGA’S GRILL HOUSE and SPORTS BAR
227 South Semoran Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 32792
Come join us each game day and see why we are called “Columbus South”. We are the best place to watch Ohio State Football if you can’t be in the Horseshoe. Our club will follow CDC and local guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for our alumni, fans and friends.
Get there early to grab a seat and order a drink. This is a family friendly event, and Buckeyes of all ages are welcome to join us.
What happens at our Game Day Watch Parties?
- Weekly member drawings
- Good food and spirits in a family-oriented atmosphere
- The thrill of watching Ohio State football with several hundred other crazy Buckeye fans!
- 50/50 raffle
- Pregame; Band Ramp Entrance and Script OHIO
- Halftime Member “Buckeye Stuff” giveaway.
- Candy Buckeyes in exchange for a $.25 donation
- Sing-a-long to Buckeye music
- Our own Script Ohio in the parking lot on that OH so special M-Game Day!
- And of course, the singing of “Carmen Ohio” at the end of every game win or lose!
Schedule is subject to change. Please check the official schedule to confirm kick-off times.
- September 3 vs. Notre Dame
- September 10 vs. Arkansas State
- September 17 vs. Toledo
- September 24 vs. Wisconsin
- October 1 vs. Rutgers
- October 8 at Michigan State
- October 15 – BYE
- October 22 vs. Iowa
- October 29 at Penn State
- November 5 at Northwestern
- November 12 vs. Indiana
- November 19 at Maryland
- November 26 vs. Michigan
- December 3 – Big Ten Championship